Wednesday, August 16, 2006

2 hands is not enough

Altough I made some really nice progress, the fact that I am working alone is taking a lot of time. I need to be ingenious on who to make things hold together and still have my 2 hands to measure and level. But things are done the way I want. I'm also spending quite a bit of time in going up stairs back outisde to cut and then back downstairs... it's a good leg workout.. at leats 40 + times in a day.



First this is the master plan, even if it's blury without this I am doomed.... every pieces is label and goes somewhere and this tells me where.


I placed everything but didn't nail or glue since I need to stain but over all the progress is amazing here's a few shots of the wood work that I did.


I also cut the front stage it looks very nice I'm quite happy. Tomorrow I will be passing the wires under it and drilling the top to pass them. Then sanding and staining.


This is the 2nd coat of stain on the "support beam" they are becoming darker and darker which is what I want.

Tomorrow is sanding and putting up the door frame then more staining to come. In the next 5-7 days I will be staining every day. Not a hard process or time consuming but pain in the ass to wait 24 hours so it dries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home