Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More A/V rack

I'm almost done with the AV rack, no more wood to cut. Only putting the shelves up and fixing the doors. Then it's varnish time and the AV rack is done. WOOHOO


One more coat tonight before I go to be on the Floor, it's starting to look good.

I picked up my sub (D-box Iliad S1) that I bought last winter. It was at my parents since we only got the new house in july. I forgot how beffy that thing was. The reviews are good and the pice was more than amazing 800$ retail price and I only paid 300$ straight from the company since they stoped producing them to only do Motion simulators.


More to come !

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Your AV rack can be one of the best looking pieces of furniture in your entertainment area.
--------
AV Rack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home